Teething is ROUGH. Help make your little love's journey easier with our Snuggle Teether. They can cuddle the leaves and chew the ring, (and chew the leaves if they are so inclined). Pop the whole thing in the freezer for a bit for some extra soothing gnawing as those ivories pop their way through.
Each teether is handmade in Los Angeles by Rose and some local moms that love to sew. They are made with care, PLUS you're supporting the part-time working goals of local mamas!
What makes the teether leaves so soft: they're made of our luxuriously soft jersey fabric, from the remnants of our sleep sack fabric that normally would have been disposed of in the production process. It is filled with just the right amount of organic cotton, to hold its shape for the perfect cuddles.
Style Name: Snuggle Teether
* Kauai One: 96% Bamboo Rayon, 4% Lycra
* Kilauea: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Lycra
* Brushstrokes: 95% Rayon, 5% Lycra
* Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
* Teething Rings: 100% Food Grade Silicone
100% Non-toxic and Odorless - BPA Free - Lead Free - PVC Free - Mercury Free - Phthalates Free - FDA Approved - CE Certified - SGS Approved - CCPSA Approved - LFGB Approved
* Leaves: Hand wash – or if a power clean is needed, machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Warm Iron. (No Bleach)
* Teething Rings: Wash in mild soap + water. Do not use dishwasher.