Note: These masks are intended for adults. We have two kids' mask options available on our mask collection page.
Our masks are super comfortable and breathable, and can easily be pulled down and worn around your neck in between public outings.
For every individual adult Cotton Face Mask purchased, we will donate one face mask to essential workers around the country.
Each non-medical face mask features:
- Breathable 100% Cotton material in bold, colorful prints.
- Completely sanitize-able (i.e. no elastic band) construction.
- Green monstera palm print front with reversible blue print back.
- Seamless dual-sided face (no seam down the front where germs can more easily penetrate)
- A filter pocket. (See blog post for printable DIY filter file and instructions.)
- Wash before wear
- Wash HOT
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- If using filter, remove filter with clean or gloved hands and place in a sanitary container before washing. (Filters should not be washed.)
- Check out our full wash guide here.
Click here to read our blog post about masks and the research we've done.
Need to learn how to tie the mask? (...you're probably doing it wrong). Check out our video for step by step instructions.
NOTE: These are NOT medical grade masks. They do not ensure protection from viruses. These masks are intended for every day use as a sneeze/cough shield.
Due to the sensitive nature and application of these products - face masks are final sale items and are not returnable.
Print placement may vary from product photo.
Bundle with a sleep sack or gift set to get 33% off an individual face mask using code FACEMASKCOMBO