This silky soft bamboo mask is perfect for squeezing in a power nap to refresh yourself between feedings, dirty diapers, and snuggles. Each mask is handmade here in Los Angeles by Rose and local moms that love to sew—it's been made with care AND you're supporting the part-time working goals of local mamas!
What makes the mask so soft: it's made of our luxuriously soft bamboo jersey fabric, from the remnants of our sleep sack fabric that normally would have been disposed of in the production process. It is filled with just the right amount of organic cotton, so it's both lightweight and substantial.
Style Name: Power Nap Eye Mask
- Kauai One: 96% Bamboo Rayon, 4% Lycra(100% Organic Cotton filling)
- Kilauea: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Lycra (100% Organic Cotton filling)
- Brushstrokes: 95% Rayon, 5% Lycra (100% Organic Cotton filling)
- Kona Banana: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Lycra (100% Organic Cotton filling)
- Guava Sunset: 100% Plant Based Rayon (100% Organic Cotton filling)
Wash Instructions: Spot clean—or if a power clean is needed, machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry.