We have spent the past month researching non-medical face mask materials, styles, and applications. We wanted to be thoughtful about this release, rather than just crank out any old mask. So without further adieu: our MiliMili fabric face masks.
For every face mask purchased, we will donate one face mask to essential workers around the country.
Each non-medical face mask features:
- Breathable 100% Cotton material in bold, colorful prints.
- Completely sanitize-able (i.e. no elastic band) construction.
- Seamless dual-sided face (no seam down the front where germs can more easily penetrate)
- A filter pocket.
- Wash before wear
- Wash HOT
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- If using filter, remove filter with clean or gloved hands and place in a sanitary container before washing.
- Face Mask filters should NOT be washed.
- Check out our full wash guide here.
Click here to read our blog post about masks and the research we've done.
Need to learn how to tie the mask? (...you're probably doing it wrong). Check out our video for step by step instructions.
NOTE: These are NOT medical grade masks. They do not ensure protection from viruses. These masks are intended for every day use as a sneeze/cough shield.
Due to the sensitive nature and application of these products - face masks are final sale items and are not returnable.
Print placement, backing fabric, and strap detail may vary from product photo.
Bundle with a sleep sack or gift set to get 33% off an individual face mask using code FACEMASKCOMBO